I didn’t expect to be wearing much makeup on a beach holiday but I did put some on for the trip there and back. I wanted to use something light and radiant that would all fit into the one bag!
Taking brushes is half the problem – it doesn’t matter how much makeup you take, you’ll always have the same amount of brushes (although I did cut down on my eyeshadow brushes)!
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette – best neutral palette for travelling!
- Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten – to add sparkle
- Clinique BB cream – perfect as it has SPF 30
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Mac Veluxe Brow Liner
- Clinique Chubby Stick Plumped Up Pink
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Live Pink
- Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 mascara
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
- Benefit the POREfessional
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- MAC 242SE Shader Brush – Archie’s Girls
- Sephora Classic Crease Shadow Brush #73
- Napoleon Perdis Diffusing Sable Brush Eyes 8b
- MAC 167SE Face Blender Brush – Archie’s Girls
- MAC 168SE Large Angled Contour Brush – Archie’s Girls
- Artiste Manicare Rounded Smudge Brush #29
- Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush