Christmas is my favourite time of the year for shopping. There are always the best deals! I genuinely think it is worth only buying makeup in December as the free gifts with purchase and Christmas gift sets are phenomenal. Here are my favourite Christmas finds in all price ranges!
1. Too Faced Limited Edition Joy to the Girls Palette Too Faced has to be my favourite makeup brand this year as their Christmas gifts are amazing! I recently bought the Few of My Favourite Things palette and I’ve been using it on it’s own to do my eye makeup ever since.
2. T2 Curious Cup and Saucer This isn’t just any ordinary cup and saucer – it’s jumbo. The cup is way bigger than a mug and the saucer looks like a small plate! I love the idea of being able to have a small teapot amount of tea without the teapot as it just holds so much.
3. Lancome Hypnose Star Set Lancome mascaras must be the best in the world. I judge this primarily on smell: Lancome smells amazing, every other mascara ever smells terrible! Oh, and the mascara is pretty great too.
4. Smashbox Limited Edition Wondervision Eye Set in Flash Here’s a slightly more unusual looking eye palette that comes with an eyeliner and a mascara. This has a great mix of shades and comes in other colour sets too.
5. Topshop Polished Premium Heels Heels with 2 straps are very popular at the moment but what about three! I love the style but mainly I love the glorious purple colour.
6. Kit Limited Edition Fairytale Ending Maxi Nail Polish Every time I walk into Mecca Maxima I am impressed by the size of this beauty, it’s almost as large as a tennis ball!
7. J Crew Collection Etta Sequin Pumps The Etta heels are classic but this sequin edition is particularly Christmassy!
8. Kotur Margo Jingle Tinsel Clutch This bag just screams Christmas! Could possibly use this instead of a tree.
9. YSL La Laque Couture Colour Collection Incredibly expensive but you do get the entire range of YSL nail polishes.
10. Dior Christmas eye palette A lot of Christmas shadow palettes have lots of bright colours so this one is perfect for girls who prefer neutral shades.
11. Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Old Hollywood Eye Palette Another neutrals palette but the possibilities for different eye looks are endless!
12. Jo Malone Cologne Collection I adore Jo Malone perfumes and this little collection would be a great introduction to the brand.
13. J Crew Bar-Stripe Tee Who doesn’t love t shirts? This one is made better by shiny gold bars.
14. Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold I’ve had my eye on this for a while now. Charlotte Tilbury has only recently launched her own makeup and this highlighting powder is particularly fun!
15. YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Baby Doll Mascara Gift Set Another cult favourite mascara – plus you get the eye makeup remover in the set.
16. Maya Brenner International Pendant This necklace is such a cute idea! Order your friends favourite country – I have an England pendent.
17. Bauble Bar Rabbit Ring Tree I love these golds bunnies so much I bought four to hop around my bedroom.
18. Bauble Bar Glitter Monogram Pouch If you bought someone jewellery or something else little, I think this would be a cute alternative to wrapping paper!
19. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne This is one of Jo Malone’s newer fragrances and the name just sounds amazing on its own.
20. Storets Luxe Glam Faux Mink Fur Coat I realise that it’s summer in Australia but this would still make a phenomenal gift as it’s such a fabulous coat! It comes in several colours too.
21. Bauble Bar Pearl Oui Oui Studs Words cannot describe how cute these are, so I won’t try.
22. J.Crew Hello Tee Possibly even better than a plain white tee. Did I mention I love J.Crew?
23. Dior Vernis nail polish box These four different colours are so summery and perfect for a hot Christmas!
24. Diva Silver Cool Pendant Who needs to spend thousands on the Lanvin necklace when you can have this one for $15!
25. Felix Rey Travel Pouch Set A cute gift for the girl who has everything to put her everything in!
26. Lush Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt Everyone loves Lush, especially at Christmas, but this adorable little bath wand looks so fun to swish around your bath!
27. Glasshouse Christmas Collection Miniature Trio Glasshouse candles are my favourite thing to gift people as they smell phenomenal. This set is even better due to the fact that it’s mini and Christmassy!
28. T2 Curious Cube Twinkle Berry Again, T2 just takes amazing tea and makes it better by adding Christmas.
29. Topshop Knitted Sequin Present Jumper I would love to look like a present on Christmas Day!
30. EOS Basket of Fruit lip balm gift set EOS lip balms are hands down the best in the world. This would be a great gift to introduce your friends to the awesome that they are.
31. Glasshouse Miniature Candles Set Limited Edition for Peter Alexander Another mini candle set, but this time it’s a collaboration between Glasshouse and everyone’s favourite pyjama man, Peter Alexander.
32. Bauble Bar Carmen Miranda Bib This necklace is amazing but, basically, anything from Bauble Bar has “perfect gift” written all over it.
33. Vera Wang Princess Rollerball Set The rollerball must be the best handbag invention ever! A handy way to test out which Princess perfume is your favourite.
34. Benefit Little Love Potions Benefit is killing it with all the Christmas gifts this year! This would make a great starter kit as it has many of the brands most popular products.
35. Victoria’s Secret Pink Boyfriend Crew Again this is me just wishing it would snow on Christmas Day…
36. Bourjois Rose Exclusif Set This is one cool blush (and lipgloss). It changes colour according to your own skin chemistry. It sounds a bit gimmicky but I’ve seen this in action and it seriously works!
37. Kate Spade Be Dazzling Coin Purse A very classy stocking stuffer.
38. Clinique Whole Lotta Candy Set Chubby sticks that look like candy canes!
39. kikki.K ‘Capture Every Moment’ Gift Pack This is such a sweet idea. A journal with 365 numbered pages to do one journal entry a day for the whole year!
40. Napoleon Polish3 Collection More nail polish!
41. Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar A fun gift to make your bath sparkly!
42. Victoria’s Secret Pink Cozy Sweater Thankfully, Victoria’s Secret ships to Australia, so whilst your updating your underwear wardrobe, you could pick up some jumpers for friends!
43. Roses de Chloe Set This must be the best perfume released all year! It’s a much more modern rose scent and is very fresh and young.